Overall Time: 31 Minutes
Prep Time: 30 Minutes Cook Time: 1 Minute
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Agave Nectar
- 1/4 Cup Organic Cornstarch
- 1/3 Cup Mashed Potatoes
- 2 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 3 Tablespoons All Purpose Flour
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Flavoring
- 1 Teaspoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Large Flakes Food Nutritional Yeast
First cook a medium sized potato in a small sauce pan. Peel, slice into 1 inch rounds and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook until tender. Drain and mash with a fork. Measure out 1/3 cup after it's mashed.
Next, place all ingredients into a food processor and process for 2 minutes. Pour into a medium sized sauce pan and cook on medium heat stirring constantly until starts to bubble, then cook 1 minute. Should be very thick consistency. Let cool in pan, stirring occasionally to stop from skimming over. Pour into your favorite pre-baked pie crust. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
I used my No-Roll Pie Crust
recipe for the photo. I also garnished mine with toasted almond slivers.