Overall Time: 15 Min
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook Time: 10 Min
- 2 Medium Russet Potatoes
- 2 Cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 & 1/2 Teaspoons Liquid Smoke
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1 & 1/2 Tablespoons Large Flake Nutritional Food Yeast
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon Celery Salt
- 1/2 Tablespoons Lower Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Soy-Based Baco Bits
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Chopped Chives
Make a few small slits in the potatoes with a sharp knife and place in the microwave and bake for 8 minutes on high or until potatoes are done.
While the potatoes is baking, place almond milk, liquid smoke, onion and garlic powder, lemon pepper, nutritional yeast, sugar, flour, celery salt and soy sauce into a food processor or blender and blend until well combined.
Take potato out of the microwave and peel, chop into 1/2 inch cubes.
In a medium sized sauce pan, place liquid ingredients and potato and bring to a boil, then add baco bits and chives and stir until the soup lightly thickens.