Overall Time: 15 Minutes
Prep Time: 0 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 2 - 8oz. Cans Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Ground Marjoram
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano Leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Pinch of Smoked Paprika (optional)
- Pinch of Old Bay Seasoning (optional)
Note: I say the smoked paprika and old bay seasoning is optional because it's only if you want your sauce to have a slight pepperoni flavor. Otherwise you can leave it out.
Place all ingredients in a small sauce pan and bring to a boil, turn down to low heat and cook covered for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.